Film breakdown of ASU game

Viewing 5 reply threads

SouthJordanUte
      Ute Fan
      @southjordanute

Check it out. Let me know what you think.

http://www.tornbysports.com/utah-vs-asu-travis-wilsons-decision-making-making-difference/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anonymous
      Inactive

Great breakdown!
      On that first TD you also forgot to mention how Wilson took #58 out of the play as well. He was playing center field and just sort of rushed into the scrum which again left that huge lane for Booker to run into.

Substiute
      Ute Fan
      @substiute

Great stuff! Thanks for the effort.

TorontoUte
      Ute Fan
      @torontoute

Good work, I like this kind of stuff!

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

That is a good breakdown, thanks!

One thing that struck me as I watched Travis over the last few years, and also as I watched the Seahawks $#!+ the bed, is how efficient Travis’ quick release can be. That super quick motion can be so fast that the ball is already thrown by the time the Defender sees where it will go. That is a huge advantage, and we see how well he uses it as a dagger.

On the game-winning drive vs the Seahawks, Cam Newton used almost the identical short-arm throwing motion on his quick, pinpoint passes into tight coverage and was able to come from behind to get a win for his Carolina StarLotuleleis.

Puget Ute
        Ute Fan
        @pugetute

Travis’ quick release also makes his quick pump all the more deadly, because his actual throwing motion for short-to-mid-range passes does not require a huge windup.

Great1Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tribute

Awesome job. Thanks!

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Film breakdown of ASU game