Viewing 3 reply threads

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

“Your just like your momma”

bahahaha… best missed tackle smack ever.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

“slower than the carbon cycle”

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Been watching a lot of reaction videos lately. It is really humorous. 
      I really doubt Lincoln Riley does anything with the defense when it comes to film. Sure as hell just need to work on technique first. 

I am kind of amazed at how the USC offense hid a lot of defects from the defense. Literally their entire season was on Williams. Numbers don’t lie and it was no surprise for Utah fans because Rising balled out in the first matchup. 

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

It shouldn’t have amazed you. 2022 USC was a carbon copy of Riley’s years at Oklahoma. Have a potent enough offense to get you through the regular season with one loss and hope you don’t face the one team with enough offense and defense in the championship game so you make the playoff. But for an extremely unlikely Oregon State 4th quarter comeback, it would have been mission accomplished.

What amazed me was that Oregon State realized that 6 completions would be the perfect number to win that game. 5 wouldn’t have gotten the job done and 7 would have been an embarrassment of riches.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Film session with Lincoln Riley