Football recruiting!

Viewing 9 reply threads

Basketball Junkie
      Ute Fan
      @basketballjunkie

Does it concern anyone that the UTES have only 12 plays who say they want to play at Utah?

Rick
      Ute Fan
      @rickyrules

I am a little but I have heard we get a lot of missionaries back this year.  We are also still in the running for 4-5 four star guys.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Not concerned in the least.
      Plenty of RM’s.

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

No as @leftyjace said, we knew this was going to be a smaller class because of the returns…

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

We have kept it low because we are still in play for some big players. We just took the lead for a 4 star wr who was almost universally considered nebraskas, for example

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

Who is the WR that was considered Nebraska’s?

Skywalker11
      Ute Fan
      @skywalker11

http://247sports.com/Player/Bryan-Thompson-81662 ill bet my bottom dollar its oregon or Nebraska

Justin
        Ute Fan
        @sagerclan2

Just wait and see…

noneyadb
        Ute Fan
        @noneyadb

Pony up that bottom dollar. Scout now has Thompson as a Utah favorite. Troy Taylor and Kiel are grabbing a lot of attention from offensive players.

CawCawUte
      Ute Fan
      @cawcawute

As noted the team doesn’t have many schollie’s to give. Not a concern. I think it is shaping up to be a great class but honestly I cannot remember the missionary kids they have coming back. Can anyone remind an old bird?

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

Can we get Britton Covey to come home in time to play? That would be nice!

leftyjace
        Ute Fan
        @leftyjace

You just got me all excited.

Imagine Britton Covey coming home and playing, as a sophomore, with the class we’re recruiting this year…
        He’s going to come back and be a sophomore when our awesome QB recruits are sophomores and juniors…
        AND HE’LL BE COMING BACK TO BE PART OF A MAJOR PASSING ATTACK OFFENSE…

Damn.

Maybe excited is too tame.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Let’s hope he’s not fat and slow when he gets back.

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

? Considering the number of 4 and 5* athletes that have Utah in their final top 5 schools, not worried at all… Harley, Thompson, Tufele, Tofa, and Gaidry to name a few. Utah’s in a great position. As long as Jaylon Johnson stays committed.

Whitt has put together a really good offensive staff with Holiday, Taylor, Harding and McDonald.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Football recruiting!