For kicks and giggles.. co-HCs Whitt and Leach

Viewing 3 reply threads

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

Can a team have 2 Head Coaches? We have seen 2 QBs, 2 co-OCs, but how about 2 co-Head  Coaches? I don’t know how this would work, but can you imagine the possibilities if Whitt’s D and Leach’s O come together? That team would have a legit shot at CPF. How about Patterson and Kiffin? Sitake and Detmer, anyone?

Is this the dumbest post you’ve ever read?

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

No I have said some dumber stuff lately. 

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

When has Co-OCs ever worked? 

2 QBs? Tebow and Leak doesn’t really count, Tebow only ran a few plays per game. Any other examples of it working?

Co-HCs would be a complete disaster. I do like the idea of a Leach offense with a Whit defense, though. 

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

If our WRs can’t get separation and can’t catch it when thrown to them, why would a Leach system work here?

Hellhound152
        Ute Fan
        @hellhound152

Teams all over the country have used co-coordiantors.  Most notably TCU when they had their offensive Renaissance in the Big12.

UteThunder
          Ute Fan
          @utethunder

I’m sure lots of teams have done it. I asked for examples of it working. You provided one, so thanks, but I would bet it isn’t successful very often. If it were, everybody would do it.

Hellhound152
            Ute Fan
            @hellhound152

I apologize that my general answer with an example to your universal question was insufficient UteThunder but I am busy living my life.  If you would like to do some research on the topic and get back with us I am sure we would all be enlightened by your findings…

1 1

ironman1315
              Ute Fan
              @ironman1315

Don’t be dismissive. It really p**ses him off.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

It’s like we’re drinking our own urine now.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Sterile and I like the taste. 

SalUteopia
        Ute Fan
        @saluteopia

Better to speak up and be thought a genius than to remain silent and remove all doubt.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football For kicks and giggles.. co-HCs Whitt and Leach