For s**** and giggles

Viewing 6 reply threads

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

I am a staunch Whitt supporter and we know that he is not leaving Utah, so this is a purely hypothetical exercise.

Assuming the HC job becomes available tomorrow, who do we go after from this list? Given a choice, would you be willing to trade Whitt for someone on this list?

https://www.si.com/college-football/2017/11/22/coaching-carousel-candidates-chip-kelly-scott-frost

belli1976
      Ute Fan
      @belli1976

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Dave Aranda DC at LSU- didn’t allow BYU to cross the 50yd line. Enough of a resume for me.

TexanUte
      Ute Fan
      @texanute

Scott Frost would be interesting. Amazing what a difference Coach Leach makes at “also ran” schools. The guy can flat out coach at the college level.

crazyute
      Ute Fan
      @crazyute

Mike Norvell. Them bring Gary on as DC

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

Dont’ forget Mike McCoy is now available.

TexanUte
      Ute Fan
      @texanute

Scott Frost coached a hell of a game today to beat a tough South Florida team and finish the regular season undefeated. The first team in NCAA history to go from no wins to undefeated in just 2 seasons. 2 seasons under Frost.

If Whitt were to step down voluntarily I would love Frost. Young dynamic and energetic. Offensive mastermind. Of course I say that realizing nobody could ever do better than Whitt as all his decisions are impeccable and he has done a lot for this school.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football For s**** and giggles