For the first time – I believe we can win out

Viewing 3 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

We are now playing at an excellent level.  Every team we have left to play has some vulnerabilities.  My thoughts:

UCLA – They are playing better, but they allowed Arizona to run for almost 300 yards. We should score 40 + again

ASU – To me this may be a scary game. ASU has some athletes and a descent D. It is also a road game. But, if we play our game, we should win this going away. 

Oregon – They have a potent passing game, but showed some issues last night. They could not run. I like our chances at home. 

Colorado – If they get healthy, it will not be an easy win on the road.  But, we are a better team. If we avoid big mistakes, we should win.

BYU – Who cares …

4 1

TheNuschler
      Ute Fan
      @thenuschler

BYU – Who cares

Anything but a sheer pummeling will not suffice if Utah takes care of winning out. They must be pummeled.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Utah should be able to put whatever score they want up on the board. Utah’s defense is just too athletic for TDS to rush outside of the tackles. TDS only hope is to throw the ball on a bunch of heaves.

I am not worried at all because this version of Whitt as the head coach and TT calling these plays means a blowout for TDS game.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Vote in the newest poll then!

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Listen, if this team is 9-2 when we play BYU, I guarantee they’ll want that 10th win. Let’s say they then somehow win the title game… 11-2 might give us an outside shot at the playoff.

SalUteopia
        Ute Fan
        @saluteopia

I’m holding you accountable for what you said.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

11-2 with a revenge win over Wazzu NOT Washington.  Maybe but it would take more losses by the top dogs. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football For the first time – I believe we can win out