Forget the Alamo

Viewing 3 reply threads
      1 4

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

Second in the Pac-South is facing ranked Iowa? Utah should be playing RANKED Oklahoma State but they get that dogs**t called Texas (7-5). It’s essentially a home game for them, they have nothing to lose. Utah will not be playing with their best cover guys (Johnson and Burgess) against a team that will be chucking it all game. 

So in reality, if Utah loses the ‘experts’ will say Utah was a ‘Paper Tiger’, if it’s close they will say Utah wasn’t that good anyway, didn’t deserve their high ranking, and if they destroy Tey-ass, beating a 7-5 team isn’t impressive, it’s expected when you’re ranked #11 in the Nation. No win situation. 

I’ll take the expected and at least for the Seniors, destroy them! 

GO UTES!

1 1

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Utah typically has destroyed teams like Texas. Burgess isn’t playing either?  I thought it was just Blackmon due to injury and Johnson because he left for the NFL? Huber is out due to injury but it should be Sewell and Burgess starting. 

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

Blackmon, you’re right. Burgess (who plays mainly nickel) will have to step up.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Burgess plays strong safety.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

He plays a lot like Hansen but has stone hands. Probably my only complaint on Burgess. Can’t catch. Great against the Rush and coverage. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Forget the Alamo