Funniest moment from last nights win. Sort of political

Viewing 4 reply threads
      3 2

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Four fouls!!
      Romney pandering to his electoral base but still with obvious disconnect. He is wearing a Rodney Hood Jersey????? He is a millionaire that spent millions but he buys the discounted traded player jersey for the Jazz game?? That is why you lose Romney. 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

According to 1280, it was actually to support 5 for the fight.

2 1

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I feel bad for him and think he’s pathetic all at the same time. 

One the one hand, if he’s truly there enjoying the game, he should he left alone. 

That being said, I don’t think that’s why he was there clowning around. He’s in a dogfight in a primary and might not even win the nomination. He is there being a fool hoping that morons will think he’s an ok guy and vote for him. 

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

He is not in a dogfight in this primary. Delegates skew far more conservative than the primary. Those hyper-conservative delegates are Trump lovers and despise Romney. Trust me, I was at the convention and involved in an FB group. It was anti-Romney conspiracy theories all day every day. Further, Romney won Round 1 easily. Then barely lost Round 2. This was after a substantial portion of delegates LEFT because the thing lasted from 7:00 AM (when registration opened) until 7:30 PM (when the meeting was adjourned). Voting for senate didn’t happen until 7:00 PM. Without this bulls**t, Romney likely would have won the convention, but still been in a primary. Romney is going to win this primary by 20 points. Book it. (I am, in general, a Kennedy supporter. Dude is sharp.)

To me, it looked like he was there having a legitimately good time at a legitimately good game. And how could you not? That game was the most fun in a “hate boner” kind of way that I have seen in years.

1 1

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Well it is because of all the times he went to Boston sporting events that I doubt his sincerity. But it is not hard to doubt his sincerity because the man is a square in all things. I don’t want him as a Senator personally and wish he would fade away with other presidential losers. This is why I shouldn’t have posted it but the guy was taunting a basketball player. A button up shirt underneath a jersey just screams square. 

Utah
            Ute Fan
            @utah

lol. So true. White shirt and taunting Westbrook? And you are older than dirt? lol. 

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

“Hoping that morons will think he’s an ok guy and vote for him.”  Wait. Why are they morons?  Can you share a little more about that?

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

I would say that anyone that votes for a politician because he is at a sporting event is less intelligent, but maybe that’s just me. 

gUrthBrooks
            Ute Fan
            @hammer

Did you just say that you’re less intelligent?

Red Don
          Ute Fan
          @reddon

“Hoping that morons will think he’s an ok guy and vote for him.”  Wait. Why are they morons?  Can you share a little more about that?

He’s an opportunist that won’t go away.  Moving here just to run for an office he thinks he can win. Anyone who thinks he really cares about us is a moron.  He’ll be no different than that worthless Hatch.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=23305018

ESPN had a take on it as well. 

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

Are you making a judgement about someone before knowing all the information and calling them disconnected? Also, your judgement of this guy seems to be solely about him looking like a square. Welp, that’s a very superficial way to look at things. My question is this: why the hell is it any of our business even if he was wearing a Rodney Hood jersey? We didn’t know it was for the 5 for the fight? Maybe a grandson gave him the jersey last year, maybe someone asked him to wear it for a cause, maybe he doesn’t give a rip that Hood was traded and doesn’t want to spend more money on principal. We sure love to get in everyone else’s business and judge them according to what we think is best for them.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

You are right. I will take Mitt Romney at face value and say he isn’t doing anything for politically motivated reasons. 

gUrthBrooks
          Ute Fan
          @hammer

Good point. We should all probably vote people in according to the policies that they believe in that we agree with and their history in office, rather than what they wear to a sporting event. We’re not a US magazine.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA Funniest moment from last nights win. Sort of political