Gambling by BYU football players

Viewing 2 reply threads

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

“I think I got it from me and some of my buddies having a little neighborhood, we had a bunch of football guys over and we were just having a little gambling, you know?” [Zach] Wilson said. “Having some fun. And somehow a bunch of us got it.”

espn.com article

5 1

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

Big deal.  It’s not like they were betting on ybU sporting events, and were most likely nothing more than your typical college “nickle & dime” antes, or the zoob version where they bet M&Ms, Reese’s Pieces, Starbursts, and Smarties candies.  There’s PLENTY of things to rip on the zoobs about, but it’s a whole lotta “nothin” there.

Ya wanna “expose” the zoobs?  Why was CJ Ah You playing in the Navy game?  That’s the guy that got busted last February with a DUI, and found with THC vape pens in his vehicle.  This guy was so wasted that he couldn’t even count to 30, even though the cops gave him several tries.  Pretty sure there were plenty of “Honor Code” violations to get him suspended from the team for year, if not kicked off campus altogether.  Remember that former cougar LB Spencer Hadley got a 5-game suspension (albeit was only required to serve 3 of them), and all HE did were body shots off of a naked Vegas stripper — which was totally LEGAL!  Or rather legal by Vegas municipal standards anyway.

Hit the zoobs where it “counts”.  Not this “nickel & dime” stuff.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

Not mentioned was the two dogs at the table smoking cigars. The covid has also shutdown the honor code?

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Gambling by BYU football players