Game balls for Friday’s victory.

Viewing 2 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Offensively I think I am going to give this one to Moss. 25 carries for 130 yards and 3 total touchdowns. 

Defensively this game has all the makings for a guy like Anae, JJ or Blackmon to have a good day. I think I am going to go with Burgess. I think he finally starts to catch these passes to him. He is getting in the right position and making the play just needs to capitalize. 

Special teams Covey is going to get a lot of yards.  The blocking has been so poor but he was the only bright spot in that Coliseum beat down a few years back. 

Utah by 10. 

What say you?

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

My predictions;

offense: Moss. Defense: Bernard. ST. Redding. Hits 3 FG’s.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

Offense, Moss like we have seen before vs USC, but there will be other positive surprises.

Defense, JJ will need to lead the way to stopping WRs along the sideline because the jittery QB will be afraid of the middle of the field.

ST, Covey is not quite ready unless the brace is off his knee. Punter will be fine but not used much. So it has to be Redding.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Game balls for Friday’s victory.