Game D…D…D…Ugh…😩

Viewing 1 reply thread

LetItRide
      Ute Fan
      @letitride

These past two weeks of teasers and anticipations has been easily more taxing on the physci and soul of our well being……

then lockdowns in March and on. 

Stay strong Ute Nation!

2 9

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Next two weeks could be interesting for Harlan’s career/legacy at Utah. Fact is, Utah did not have the correct system in place to manage C19 like many other programs are doing. Blame it on whoever, the process Utah leadership put in place did not work and is not working. Managing C19 is no mystery. 

I am guessing USC is already working on a replacment for Utah next week. I doubt USC is going to put their team at risk playing Utah in SLC with a P12 Championship in play and possibly a play-off spot. I hope I am wrong.

ASU and Utah are in the same boat and I doubt both schools will be ready to play. Props to Cal and UCLA getting a game together on Sunday. Sucks for the Utah players on the team that did their part. Go Utes, stay safe and get healty.

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

Sorry but I think you’re making a lot of assumptions with no data. COVID is not easy to manage – if it were, everyone would be managing it better. There is no perfect way to fight a virus. It’s all based on probabilities. Mask wearing, social distancing, washing hands, and vaccines all decrease the probability of spreading it, but there are no guarantees. People who are doing all they can to stay safe can still get it.

As of yet, we don’t know how good Utah’s system is – so that is a not a “fact” – or how well it was adhered to. Until all the data is out there, it’s premature to lay the blame at Harlan’s feet (or anyone else’s).

Trailgoat
          Ute Fan
          @utahgoat

Not blaming Harlan, he is the leader of Utah’s athletic program paid a lot of money to manage the situation like many of his peers are doing with success.  I’m sure there is plenty of data showing what is going on and it’s obvious he is frustrated as anybody and is clear about keeping players safe and healthy, no question.

Harlan is paid a s**t load of money to address these problems and fix them and I’m sure he would agree. Not saying it’s easy to manage otherwise Utah would be playing today. Point is, it’s furstrationg there are a lot of programs that seem to be better at managing the situation than others. Player health and safety is paramount.

LetItRide
            Ute Fan
            @letitride

After today’s games will Utah be the only program to not play a game nationwide?

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Game D…D…D…Ugh…😩