Game is coming back

Viewing 3 reply threads
      6 1

GibUtes
      Ute Fan
      @gibutes

For those of you that played the NCAA Football game, EA Sports says a new version is coming out. Not many details, but it will be fun to win 30 championships in a row again like I always did on the old version. Who knows, a new version might give the Utes some love and include a renovated RES, not just the generic stadium we always got.
      ESPN

Jake
      Ute Fan
      @jutahfootball

The last version had RES so there’s no reason to believe they won’t have it.

jamarcus24
      Ute Fan
      @jamarcus24

Per the article it says that over 100 FBS teams will be included in the game.  It will be interesting to see how the licensing works out for this game in the near future.  I know years ago one of the reasons the NCAA Football series was canned altogether (aside from the player likeness lawsuit EA had to pay royalties on which led EA to not renewing their contract with the NCAA) was that some of the athletic conferences declined to allow EA the rights to put their teams in a video game (SEC being the most notable).

Good news all around though.  I loved the NCAA games growing up.  It’s how I learned every school’s fight song.

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

I liked the version where you start out on campus as a true freshman, you get placed in a small dumpy dorm room, and you have an ugly girlfriend.  Then as you progress, and win more games, you keep upgrading your girlfriend until they become a series of total hotties, and your dorm room becomes more palatial.  I think that version also made you declare a major, and you had to take weekly exams to remain eligible.

The last version I’d bought was for the one where our 1st season was in the Pac-12.  I didn’t like that version.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Game is coming back