Game Time Announcements

Viewing 5 reply threads

St George Ute
      Ute Fan
      @stgeorgeute

When does the PAC-12 announce game times for upcoming games? I’m traveling to SoCal on the 22nd, so if the Utah/UCLA game is a night game I should be able to attend. I know the announcement will be made this week, but is there a specific day and time they do it?

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

For whatever reason, “Monday at noon” popped into my head. 

St George Ute
        Ute Fan
        @stgeorgeute

That would be nice. Would give me plenty of time to plan ahead.

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

Keep an eye on this link.  It will be updated once the announcement is made.

http://www.fbschedules.com/2016/10/college-football-tv-schedule-selections-oct-22-2016/

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Hey @stgeorgeute

Saturday the 22nd at 2:00pm Mountain Time, that means 1:00pm Pacific Time.

Dude, I would have gone with you, you know. All you had to do was think it.

St George Ute
        Ute Fan
        @stgeorgeute

Thanks Lefty!!! Too bad I’ll be traveling during that time. I’ll have to see if Sirius will be broadcasting the game. Sorry, I know you would have come. That would have been a blast too! One of these days we need to do a road trip for an away game and get some of the EMBA gang to come. 😀

My wife surprised me with a little vacation (desperately needed). We’re leaving the 22nd and coming back the 26th. I’m pretty sure she wants me all to herself on this trip. 🙂

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

And by the way, it will be televised on FOX. Not little brother FS1 or FS2, but big brother FOX.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Here’s the source, BTW… it gets updated here first and foremost.

http://www.utahutes.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=388

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Game Time Announcements