Gator Fans

Viewing 6 reply threads

cicampbe
      Ute Fan
      @cicampbe

I hate this town and I hate these fans. I had several great experiences talking one on one with middle aged Florida fans. But they were greatly overshadowed by obnoxious U-down middle finger and “F Utah” chants. God, I effing hate them. That is all.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Come home

1 1

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I had a close friend who sat in one of the corners from his pics. He had a blast!  Said it was the loudest stadium he has been been to. 
      Wish I could have gone honestly. Floridans are some of the nicest people I have associated with. 

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Their online fans sure are poor winners. Absolutely no graciousness. Just a bunch of “In your face!” Nastiness. I don’t like them. I think SEC fans in general are s**tty.

belli1976
      Ute Fan
      @belli1976

Correct me if I am wrong. The F U Utah and F U Mormons was all coming from the student section. I was in the middle of the student section and was hard to tell.

None of them had the b@lls to say anything directly to me.

There were 4-5 around that we a very good time chatting the game and football. I enjoyed showing them that the “Church” is the largest land owner in the state of Florida.

The one very respectful guy mentioned the Jordan/Lowe tragedy and gave respect.

UFGATOR>UTAH4eva
      Ute Fan
      @ufgatorbeatsutah4eva

F**K YOU UTAH! How’s it feel being beat by a rebuilding SEC team? Maybe if you switch conferences you could actually have a prayer of competing with the rest of us. F**k UTAH, F**K Mormons and F**K your chances of being in the playoffs! 😂😂

Terrilynne
      Ute Fan
      @gatorprincess8

Sorry about some of the Gator fans were rude but I imagine it’s the student section and younger crowd. When I was 21 was nasty to opposing players but treated the fans well. Now that I am old I am nice to all. If you think Florida fans are bad you have never been to a corndogs game in baton Rouge.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.