Geaux Utes!

Viewing 6 reply threads

TigerUte
      Ute Fan
      @tigerute

Hello, Utes.  I just wanted to check back in and thank everyone for the great game recommendations you gave us for the Arizona game. My wife and I had a great time both before and during the game.  The tailgating area was terrific -filled with good times and good people. I love the band’s march through the area.  And the Ute walk was a lot of fun.  We really enjoyed the third down jump and, particularly, the lighting of the U on the mountain.  Very good stuff.  You have a lot of very cool traditions and it is obvious you love your football.  And, wow, the view from the stadium was just amazing.  Thank you for your friendliness – we wore our LSU sweatshirts but also had on our newly purchased Utah hats. This look created some nice conversations.

I’d like to think we were the good luck charms needed to break the losing streak to Arizona but I think the win had a lot more to do with Coach Whittingham and the players.  Man, I’d sure like to have a punter at LSU as good as the Ute kicker; he was terrific.

We hope to be back soon.  Good luck with the rest of the season and Geaux Utes!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Great write up!  The only issue I have is one game loss isn’t a losing streak.  ðŸ˜‰

Sweetness
      Ute Fan
      @sweetness

Thanks for the kind words. I’m sure it doesn’t compare to some of the game day environments in SEC country, but we do love it! @beehiveUte, I’m pretty sure he was talking about the losing streak to Arizona, not just the last loss to Cal.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Haha just realized that. 

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Thanks, TigerUte! Glad you had a great time! I hope you get to visit again someday!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Sorry I missed you at the tailgate!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks for following up your visit with the nice. I tell everyone that the views of the field and the surroundings at RES are hard to beat.

PS Pleasd don’t talk much about our punter and Punter U.

RedLine
      Ute Fan
      @redline

Thanks for your review of the Utes gameday experience. LSU tailgate gameday is 100% on bucket list. The food (can’t beat), people and environment is supposed to be top-notch!

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.