Geezus can we get away from TDS talk during SC week!!! 😊

Viewing 2 reply threads

LetItRide
      Ute Fan
      @letitride

Here’s an ok vid on SC talk with some Utah thrown in. It’s nothing ground breaking but I’d rather discuss our strengths and weaknesses against SC then worry about TDS. 

And yes IF we even play this week. 
      https://youtu.be/0fXHcWRYdzc

I am worried SC has their best game to date(being only 3) and it’s at our first game expense. 
      not feeling good about this one and hope I am pleasantly surprised. 

LetItRide
      Ute Fan
      @letitride

Any OnlyU reports on the team that are promising for this game??!!!

I am reading everywhere to take USC and lay the 2.5-3 points.  Understandably seeing Utes have no game film and it’s SC. 

SC is giving up 208 rush yards a game. So we should see a lot of running, jet sweeps and RPOs. 
      Control the clock and Keep USC  O on sidelines to protect our secondary. 

Onlyu
        Ute Fan
        @uf8fl

Pretty confident in the O’s ability to score…would feel much better with a more experienced defense. Talent everywhere but we’re gonna see some growing pains on D for sure. Remember the Jim Fassel days when we won 57-54?? Just kidding mostly!!!

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

I still can’t believe BYU beat USC last year. 

cjd1
        Ute Fan
        @cjd1

I agree. BYU dropped 8 and it worked for them. USC has a pass happy QB so with our inexperienced back field I wonder if we still go man to man. 

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

I’ve been wondering if we’d go man as well.  It’s what we do, but against that offense and with such a newb defensive backfield dropping 8 seems like a decent plan.

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

I can… what I can’t believe is that we, a team with 3 NFL starting unit DBs, and NFL talent all over the defense, lost! Blackmon had at least two of his trademark WTF ARE YOU DOING! Moments, and our offensive line, as they are apt to do when it matters, never got off the bus.

if the o-line pass blocks like they run block, we don’t lose a game all year. If they don’t, we will struggle.

salty-ute
          Ute Fan
          @salty-ute

I actually think that Blackmon’s knee injury is one of the biggest reasons we lost that game. He was late all game and couldn’t jump.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Geezus can we get away from TDS talk during SC week!!! 😊