Go Cal Bears! Beat Southern Cal

Viewing 4 reply threads
      9 2

PorterRockwell
      Ute Fan
      @porterrockwell

On a side note For those that might’ve missed it we won last night. Plenty of room for improvement but that was still a good win 

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

Yeah, cal doing defense? Whoddathunk? Not so sad we miss them this year. Also, Darnold making terrible decisions. 

4 1

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Darnold is great, but he is overrated as well. Makes too many mistakes, can’t read a defense. 

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

The graphic comparing him to Rivers I completely agree with. 

6 1

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Great win. Arizona has talent, Rich Rod is a very, very good coach that has a team fighting for his job. 

Anyone who thought this would be a cakewalk was unrealistic. Then we lose Huntley? Not many teams win a game like that. 

We did. Congrats to Utah. What a great team. We have problems, we have the toughest schedule remaining in the country, but we also have a tough team. 

I’m proud of Utah for how they played last night. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

A lot of credit to Zona I would be SOOOO frustrated as a fan. That game was right there for the taking. Dawkins made a lot of bad decisions. I am happy to have Williams after watching that guy. 

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

I’m amazed these announcers can call the game, what with their mouths being full of Darnold’s jock.

He’s damn lucky he doesn’t have two picks already in this game. One was slightly bobbled, and the other went right through the defenders hands.

RedLine
      Ute Fan
      @redline

Cal hanging tough.  TD saving interception.  

humpbackchub
        Ute Fan
        @humpbackchub

If the DB had been tackled after his momentum carried him into the end zone on that interception, would it have been a touchback or safety?

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Touchback. But with Pac12 refs who knows. 

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Go Cal Bears! Beat Southern Cal