Good article on Kuithe

Viewing 5 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I didn’t know that he was so frustrated last season.  I totally understand why he felt frustrated.  The passing game was almost nonexistent.  To go from Huntley’s amazing senior season to last years’ debacle had to be hard on him.

Kuithe

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

How could you not know he was frustrated last year? He yelled at Bentley from 30 yards away in the Oregon State game.

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

He’s feisty. I think he’ll be a big impact player in the League.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

There was one pass that sailed way over his head that should have been a TD that he was very frustrated with. It wasn’t the first time, and he let Bentley know he wasn’t happy. It was clear he was frustrated.

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

the one is the stands was at least defensible as Bentley was trying to throw it high so that only Kuithe could get it. It was the pass 10 yards behind him while running all by himself on a flat route and the two hopper when he was standing alone in the end zone that were egregious. Perfect play calls, great execution by everyone and no pressure on Bentley.

Kuithe usually isn’t that demonstrable in games (obviously i have no idea what he’s like in person) so that should have been the clarion call to warm up Lisk. It shouldn’t have taken two more games for the staff to finally get the message.

2008 National Champ
          Ute Fan
          @cptmrgn05

Should have looked at this before posting (I don’t know how to shorten it). First miss is at 1:07 on a wheel route. The yell is at 4:25. They didn’t show the third miss. Damn, though, Kuithe was open all game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQB5sIq3Dcw

Utesbyfive
          Ute Fan
          @utesbyfive

That play was the play I finally lost all hope in Bentley even being adequate. :/

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Oregon State and WSU games. He was open for half a dozen td passes and Bentley couldn’t connect. He was yelling openly.

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Hopefully the Oline received an ear full. We are going to know very early whether or not the Oline is going to live up to all the hype. Other than Ford, I have no idea who’s starting on the Oline at this point.

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

Holy broken record Batman!

Charlie
        Ute Fan
        @charlie

One interesting part of that is with Kump nicked up I think we see Bam and I think he will do alright. Laumea and Moala I expect will pass the test. If Daniels is solid we could be good. May not know much at all until after the game with the Y.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Good article on Kuithe