Good for Covey for doing what’s best for him and his family.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

He’ll always be one of my favorite Utes, not just for what he did on the field, but everything he did off the field. I’m gonna miss him and hope he ends up coaching at Utah one day.

What do you think that means for Gabe Reid? When he entered the portal, I thought it was a good sign that he would end up here and Covey would stay one more year. I know they wanted to play together. But now that Covey is leaving, I wonder what Gabe will do. Hopefully he’ll want to play with his brother and hopefully that’s as a Ute.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

Gabe needs to determine what his chances are if he joins maybe the strongest LBer room in the conference. As for us I think our needs are WR and DB. I would love to see a game ready WR come in thru the portal. Currently, I would also think Utah would be a top 5 destination for a TE.

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

No if Gabe came to Utah he would play DE. And with Mika Tafua moving on, he would be a great and timely addition.

Utesbyfive
          Ute Fan
          @utesbyfive

I heard that both Mika and Tavion are thinking of coming back.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Good for Covey for doing what’s best for him and his family.