Good hell Spence is awful in his pregame guests.

Viewing 4 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Sorry don’t want to hear from Zoobs. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Like Danny Ainge who admittedly knows NOTHING about BYU football?  NOTHING!!?!?!?!

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Day after game guests to. You just hear how arrogant he was? If you have Snyder for an hour you put him on. It’s like the hour of Real Salt Lake I don’t care to ever listen to. Home of The Utes except screw you we will make you listen to what we feel like talking about!

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

“If you have Snyder…”

What a dumbass. Snyder is a LHM Corp employee, no? So tell him he can do Friday or Tuesday or Wednesday. Not today. 

salty-ute
      Ute Fan
      @salty-ute

You can just stop after awful. Spence brings absolutely nothing to the table except interviews. As a an analyst and personality he’s just awful. Not to mention he only wants to talk about RSL and Jazz.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Sly for four hours??? More please! Glad they cut Spence short. 

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

Spence likes to show off his connections even if they have nothing to do with what he is talking about.  Easy for me to just listen to music while he is on.

tysnowboarder88
      Ute Fan
      @tysnowboarder88

When I listen to his show it is all about random NBA stuff that most people from Utah don’t care about or shows like the Hills. I find myself switching over to 1280 because at least the are talking about things I care about.

I get it. He has connections to the nba but it doesn’t start for a month and a half. Football is now! Talk about it!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Good hell Spence is awful in his pregame guests.