Good Luck, Utes

Viewing 4 reply threads

TigerUte
      Ute Fan
      @tigerute

Hello, Ute fans. I have posted a few times before – I am a big LSU fan who has also adopted Utah football. My wife and I are fortunate enough to visit Utah several times a year and we love your beautiful state and friendly people. We attended the Utah-Arizona game last year and had a great time.
      I watched the Utah-North Dakota game and was impressed with the new QB and the WR transfer from Oregon. I was also impressed that Coach Whittingham had the conviction to change his offensive philosophy in light of the success he has had with his style. Here, Coach Miles refused to make that change and it ultimately cost him his job. I think the Utes are primed for a very good season.
      I live in New Orleans and went to the LSU-BYU game last Saturday. The BYU red zone defense was good but I did not see much else that would concern the Utes. For some peculiar reason, BYU did not stack the box against LSU which allowed us to run the ball effectively. It did cut down on big plays, I guess.
      I will be cheering for you guys from far away on Saturday. We hope to be able to get up there for another game this season. Good luck and Geaux Utes!

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

Dammit, do I need to start rooting for LSU now?

Chidojuan
        Ute Fan
        @chidojuan

I’ll root for them to beat Alabama for sure!

Wilson’s Mustache
          Ute Fan
          @sigmaute

Agreed, but Saban sold his soul to the devil or is the devil himself.

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Glad to hear from you again, Tiger! A close friend of mine is an LSU-alum and die-hard fan. As a result, I tend to follow LSU pretty closely all season long. I certainly watched them last week as well. Etling is a good QB who managed that game perfectly, Guice is as advertised, and that defense is fast as expected. If it’s true that you guys only showed a limited portion of the playbook (and I’m quite sure it is) then I think you guys are in for a great season as well.

If you make it out for a game this year, let us know! I’m sure there are more than one or two of us who would like to share a beer with you at the tailgate.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Thanks TigerUte. Love it. I think it’s great that we are making these cool relationships with other fan bases (except for one of course). Yes next time you are here for a game I have a frosty beverage for you at the tailgate!

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Thanks for stopping by again! Welcome any time. Good luck to the Tigers this season. Looked great last week!

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Imagine how good they’ll be when the have all of their players!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Good Luck, Utes