Good read on a CU site

Viewing 15 reply threads

X723
      Ute Fan
      @x723

BYU Dad said:
      Hello, I’m a BYU fan and really want to see the Buffs win this week to shut up the Utes. And I’ve watched the Buffs play over the past few weeks and I believe you’ll be able to beat Yewtah if you go in with a good gameplan. If the Buffs win it will keep the Utah out of the PAC-12 final game and put an end to all the silly talk that they belong in the playoff. BYU fans don’t want to see that classless garbage get into the playoff or an NY6. In fact, it’s the Ute fans who are jealous as heck of national championship and Heisman trophies, ya know, things teams like BYU and Colorado have. Let’s keep it that way. Please win. ——————–and now a reply——– Beat em yourself, loser. love it

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

Which site?

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Do you think BYU Dad gave his wife a healthy spanking after he wrote this one?

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Yes, all of them!! 😉

X723
      Ute Fan
      @x723

AllBuffs

1 1

Italy88
        Ute Fan
        @itacoatiara22

Thanks. I like to read opposing teams’ forums the week of our game.

6 3

User Suspended
      @a2ute

jealous as “Heck”… lol

That’s so mormon.

DeadpoolUte
      Ute Fan
      @carlege

Just went on to take a look… all I can say is wow. Either he is delusional or absolutely crazy…

Tednab
        Ute Fan
        @tednab

Propaganda for the bulletin

mpute
          Ute Fan
          @mparker40

The only way to shut down the hate is to keep winning! Let’s show BYU Dad how we face adversity. Let’s beat the Buffs!

Utebeam
      Ute Fan
      @utebeam

This has to be a Ute trolling the Buffs. Which one of you guys did this? Congrats on a beautiful troll job!

X723
      Ute Fan
      @x723

No it is not a troll — that thread is gone wild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Nobody started counting wins and losses in the BYU-Yewtah games until 1973.

Clearly a Ute fan troll job. I would’ve normally gone with CSU troll, but he knows way too much about BYU-P and Utah to be anything but a Utah fan.

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

“…he knows way too much about BYU-P and Utah to be anything but a Utah fan.

So you don’t think that ybU-p fan would know enough about the former rivalry to post that sort of stuff?  Seems like a no-brainer to me.

Those comments from BYU Dad are true-blue-zoob.  What would a Utah fan have to gain by posting that stuff on a Colorado board?  The tdS fan is obviously still butt-hurt over getting “Fully Rejected” by the Pac-12, whereas their hated rival was “Fully Invited”.  So he’s trying to curry favor from the Buffs by inventing a bunch of B.S. anecdotal stories, and encouraging them to do what they haven’t been able to over the past decade — beat Utah.  He’s obviously panicking over how close Utah is do accomplishing that which they know they have no avenue to achieve:  play in a NY6 bowl!

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

Agreed, that HAS to be a Utah fan doing some trolling. There’s no way that dude is for real.

Very funny either way though.

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

I actually think it’s real. If it was any other fan base I’d say pseudo-troll but byu-p fans are that weird.

PhiladelphiaUte
          Ute Fan
          @philadelphiaute

As someone who’d actually spent his Freshman year down there in the bubble, this sounds pretty authentic to me too.  For those who’ve never studied there for any period of time, you might be very surprised to hear the vile myths students tell each other down there about the University of Utah.

ewdwkw
      Ute Fan
      @ewdwkw

Troll or not, that thread is supremely entertaining. Thanks for sharing!

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

That thread has to be one of the funniest sports threads I’d ever read.  It’s hilarious seeing as how despite the fact that we’re playing them this weekend, the CU fans there are DEFENDING US against this dumb zoob!

And after having read a couple of pages over there, it is EXTREMELY unlikely that “BYU Dad” is a Ute troll pretending to be a zoob.  Those comments by “BYU Dad” are true-blue-zoob!

mesovanhorny
      Ute Fan
      @mesovanhorny

“BYU fans don’t want to see that classless garbage get into the playoff or an NY6”

Wait, BYU has fans?

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

That is one funny thread. If he keeps it up he’ll have them all wearing red Saturday. 😅 As always zoobs are blissfully unaware of how foolish they come across.

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

Posted by that dude this morning.

I live in Utah. But the Yewniversity of Yewtah is different and we don’t claim it. If you spent any time around Yewt fans you’d know why. They show up drunk to the games and make fun of religion. Even the few decent Yewt fans that exist have written about how classless that fan base is. Trust me. They threw beer on our QB’s mom a few years ago and were on TV taking “sacrament” jello shots at their tailgate (again making fun of religion).

I bet when Yewtah plays in Boulder, all the marijuana shops sell out that weekend. That’s who they are. I still can’t believe that’s legal by the way but it’s something Yewtah fans would love.

Come out to a game in their little stadium here and you’ll see what I’m talking about. By little I mean BYU’s stadium seats 20,000 more fans than Yewtah’s.

So you’ll see the Yewt fans pull up in their old beat up Camaro or jacked up truck wearing their red jersey and immediately get a beer out in a beer cosi out of their trunks or truck beds from a cooler. It’s like every bad stereo type complete with mullets and goatees..Sadly, they just did away with 3.2 beer around here in Utah so Yewt fans are only going to be drunker.

Sorry, I just can’t wrap my head around that being anything BUT parody.

Granted, it’s hilarious, but it’s has to be a Utah fan trolling. Right?

X723
      Ute Fan
      @x723

Last one and let it go
      Here’s the thing @BYU Dad we are assholes who like to drink, smoke, and have lots of pre, post, and intramarital sex. Those aren’t bad things in our book.

The guys who created South Park and the Broadway show Book of Mormon? CU guys.

We’re proud of ’em. Seriously, not “some students” are proud, not “a few people.” The AD frequently has Cartman do the player introductions at our games.

I’m pretty sure that when we joined the Pac-12, someone actually printed “Here come the assholes!” t-shirts. Another fan-base didn’t print them. We printed them ourselves, because we know who, and what we are – and we’re damn proud of it.

Sure, we’ll do your dirty work for you by beating the team you hate most. But we’re not doing you a favor. If a Ute fan gets drunk and tries to p**s on something BYU related, we’ll probably have a tough time deciding if we should egg him on or go join him.

If we beat Utah, it will be because they were in our way, not because of any special hate for them.

Hard to not like some of them buff fans…………..

Viewing 15 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Good read on a CU site