Goodbye Hayward, hello lottery!

Viewing 4 reply threads
      2 3

quagmire
      Ute Fan
      @quagmire

The jazz just need to make the move to vegas to have a chance at really doing anything. 

3 1

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

The Jazz are nothing more than a developmental team. That’s why it’s so hard to follow them. Mitchell may very well end up being a great player and then he’ll leave for greener pastures.

FtheY
        Ute Fan
        @fthey

We can be more than a developmental team. Look at Cleveland – all it took was getting a local kid to be one of the greatest of all time, draft him, allow him to leave, let him win a title elsewhere with another superteam, guilt trip him into a return home, build another superteam around him and hopefully get a title. 

So you’re saying there’s  a chance…what’s all this one in a million stuff? 

PlainsUte
          Ute Fan
          @plainsute

Frank Jackson went to the Pelicans.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Who? Lot of talk about this guy. Honestly I have no idea who he is. 

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

It’s alright. Utes are gonna win the PAC this year and then bring home a Rose Bowl trophy too.

Someone pass the Kool Aid. My mug is empty.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Got damn I hope you’re right. 

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

It wouldn’t matter. The Jazz can’t ever succeed in the draft. The fact they picked up Stockton and Malone was a complete aberration across their history.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA Goodbye Hayward, hello lottery!