He's no longer a PAC-12 secret. The whole nation can now revel in his assholery.

Viewing 6 reply threads

AZswayze
      Ute Fan
      @AZswayze

What a douche

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

LOLZ.  I’ve watched it so many times. Our seats are behind that basked on an angle toward our bench. Perfect view. I was like WTF?!?!!

RedRocks
      Ute Fan
      @hypodactylus

Haha…. that is ridiculous!

Stone
        Ute Fan
        @stone

I would support players getting a technical foul for such obvious flopping.

AZswayze
          Ute Fan
          @AZswayze

You can be penalized for hanging from a rim, or celebrating, but when you do something that actually impacts the outcome of a game they let it slide? I completely agree with you. Will it open up a can of worms, and be called a “slippery slope” by some? Possibly, but this is ridiculous behavior that should not occur.

Minnesota Ute
            Ute Fan
            @minnesotaute

I think it should be like touching the ball after it goes through the net, give the culprit a “delay of game” type of warning and record it.  That way you put the player on notice that they are flopping and you wont’ stand for it.  Then if he does it again, you can T him up.  I think that would be a step in the right direction toward cleaning that up.  The unfortunate thing is that Refs LIKE to call the offensive foul.  I wish some academic would do a study on the endorphins released in calling an offensive foul, because it is clearly an orgasm moment for most officials.  So it looks like they are just sitting, waiting to make that call.  Maybe they should change the offensive foul signal to something like pat your head and rub your belly at the same time?

Uterider
              Ute Fan
              @uterider

This is a great suggestion.

Utemachine
      Ute Fan
      @utemachine

It’s trending on Reddit with over 4100 up votes right now.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

Believe it or not that was only the 2nd dumbest thing a basketball player did last night. Anus Kanter broke his arm punching a chair. What a moron.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

It was so dumb. Goodness, that bench is gonna have problems now that he is out.

Anonymous
      Inactive

had four Oregon fans sitting in front of me.  when he flopped they were yelling for the charge, I told them Brooks is a helluva basketball player but a huge pussy for flopping like that.  Most Oregon fans I’ve met are decent enough, these four made me understand why some may hate them.

Utemachine
      Ute Fan
      @utemachine

11,700 upvotes.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) He's no longer a PAC-12 secret. The whole nation can now revel in his assholery.