Got my football ticket invoice that was fun

Viewing 3 reply threads

PorterRockwell
      Ute Fan
      @porterrockwell

Our Utes are blessed with what appears to be a stable and supportive fan base.  I applaud  Chris Hill’s stated desire to make the den experience better for the fans already in the stands.  

The mens rooms in the north end are a huge improvement.  I hope he is able to do something to improve traffic flow on the concourses  so one didn’t spend 10 minutes in line to void ones bladder or dodging the concession lines to get to the restroom 

no idea what the solutions to improving foot traffic flow would be 

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp3nsgTQNiI

May or may not have adult language. It is Bill Burr. 

HoopUte
      Ute Fan
      @hoopute

The fundamental problem with the concourses is that you’ve got a conflict with people trying to move through them while at the same time you have people standing in lines in the same space for concessions or the rest rooms.  One of the best ways I can think to help that is to make restroom entrances from the outside.  An alternative would be to move concessions “outside” of the concourses. That’s not without challenges of having to expand the entry ways to a bigger circumference around the stadium, but it could be done.  I realize we don’t have the space around the stands like at the Rose Bowl, but all the concessions are on the outside perimeter of the boundaries of the stadium.  A model like that would go a long way, IMO.

noneyadb
        Ute Fan
        @noneyadb

45k+ people with only one level for concessions and restrooms is the problem. The stadium needs to add a second level of suites, concessions and restrooms to the East above the standing room only, fill in the SEZ and put an ampitheater style roof over both endzones. Bump up stadium capacity closer to 70k and reduce ticket prices.

horikor
      Ute Fan
      @horikor

I actually had an idea about this late last year. The problem comes when the traffic trying to move through the concourse has to cut through the concession lines. I was thinking why doesn’t someone develop an app for the stadium that allows people to order and pay through it and then receive a text message or notification once it is ready? The biggest obstacle I see to this right now is that they would have to seriously upgrade the wi-fi/cell capability in the stadium.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Got my football ticket invoice that was fun