Gotta be one of the dumbest comments of all time

Viewing 6 reply threads
      10 3

CB
      Ute Fan
      @solidhobo

ZooberBoard

Let’s say the Utes do beat USC (as they should, USC looks subpar thus far), then they schedule BYU and the Cougars thrash them. That would be a nice boost to our SOS. Now imagine if Oregon has on opening come available after that and we thrash them too. Not only could we claim bragging rights over the Utes, but possibly the entire PAC10 as well lol. And it should also propel us into the playoffs. I think Tom and Kalani need to shoot for the stars. How often does a team like the 2020 Cougars come along… 15-20 years? Going to be interesting how these final weeks play out. Hope the players can stay laser focused every week.

These zoobs actually think they would thrash Utah and Oregon. They do realize beating up on a bunch of kindergartners doesn’t just all of a sudden make you a god-tier football team right? Also, wtf is the UI/UX of that website? Honestly the most unintuitive navigation of a website I have ever tried to figure out. Please schedule them so we can SHUT THEM UP! 

5 1

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Wrong category. They so poo poo. Gettin pretty tired of these BYU meta posts.

Even though I kinda opened the door on them. 😐

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I would love for the Utes to play them and kick their asses. It’s not going to happen though. The stars would have to align just right for it happen. First, there would have to be a cancellation on a week TDS doesn’t have a game. Then, I’m sure the PAC 12 will require actual covid testing which the TDS has so far refused to do and with all the dirty women running around in Utah county, I guarantee the zoobs would never pass a real covid test.

And don’t try to tell me TDS players don’t fool around with women they’re not married to.

1 1

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

Tell us more about the dirty women.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

If I was able to learn about it as a 17 year old, I’m sure when you attended school there you learned exactly what I’m talking about.

dystopiamembrane
          Ute Fan
          @dystopiamembrane

There was a prostitution ring in Helaman Halls back when I attended. Tennis racket in the window as a signal, I believe.
          I never partook. Were the ladies particularly dirty?

1 1

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

What are your reasons for considering it one of the dumbest comments of all time?

1 1

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

Does “of all time” have a similar meaning to “on the face of this earth” in this situation?

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

How can Utah and the “Pac-10” suck, yet beating us or a Pac-10 team would propel them to the playoff?

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

I believe this is a rankings argument. The person who posted this comment appears to feel that the teams in question may be overrated. Wins over these overrated teams would have a positive influence on BYU’s CFP ranking.

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

Correct you are Tony.  It’s as if zoobnation believes that “Pac-10” is only strong…..when we LOSE!  And to a “midmajor” no less.

Zoob logic only works on Bizarro World.

dystopiamembrane
          Ute Fan
          @dystopiamembrane

I believe you have missed the person’s point.

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

The zoobs will always work to outdo themselves in the “dumbest comment” category DAILY!  Over here…

https://www.cougarboard.com/board/message.html?id=24970858&tab=top10

…they fantasize about some imaginary role-reversal, wherein Utah is begging for a game, and ybU-p becomes the party possessing all the leverage…

…and uses that leverage to tell us to go pound sand.

And over here…

https://www.cougarboard.com/board/message.html?id=24973228
      …and here…
      https://www.cougarboard.com/board/message.html?id=24973301

…there are a series of zoobies running with the new “echo chamber music” that THEY’RE now the ones holding all the cards.  Some of whom are even suggesting that THEY stick US with a 2-for-1 as a condition for them to agree to play us.  And never mind the fact that all along, it’s been the zoobs clamoring for a game.  Not us.

I hope Harlan gets to see this, so he’ll finally remove his lips from Holmoe’s ass, and start treating the tdS the same way they’d treated Utah State up through 2012.  Because both these comments, coupled with their treatment of the Aggies, proves that had the shoe been on the other foot, they’d have done it us.

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

Until your comment on the players decision to not have their names on their jersey in favor of social justice.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Gotta be one of the dumbest comments of all time