Gotta love crap like this

Viewing 6 reply threads

CyclingUte
      Ute Fan
      @cyclingute

Seriously, some local utah media just don’t get it.  http://www.ksl.com/?sid=41456032&nid=294&title=after-utah-byus-real-test-begins

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

This is a seriously douchetastic bit of unbiased zoob journalism. So if byu can’t pass the “pre-test” against a team that played arguably their worst game in years and turned the ball over six times, imagine how terrible the rest of the season will be… LOL

I fixed your link by the way.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Tony (admin).

CyclingUte
        Ute Fan
        @cyclingute

Thanks for fixing the link.

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Just keeps getting better and better for the kittens down south.

Bwahahahaha.

http://www.vanquishthefoe.com/2016/9/14/12922386/byu-football-big-12-expansion-oklahoma-wait-no-expansion

Anonymous
      Inactive

You gotta be kidding me. What was that guy smoking? Their Preseason Heisman Award Winning QB just had his wheels come off on a keeper to win the rivalry game. They’re 1-1 and effectively have 0% chance of making the College Football Playoff. They face a UCLA team who’s Chosen Rosen has a QB Rating of 120, which is lower than Troy William’s 132.8. I had BYU losing its first 5 games until they meet the vaunted Toledo. Silly me.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Hill has already won the 2016 Heisman. You can’t take it away from him now.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Oh BYU-P we can never quit you…..

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

We would beat West Va, Mich St, and Miss St this year. All 3 have looked pretty awful to start the year and barely beat fcs teams. Far closer than ours was. (2 of them lost NFL QBs, this was predictable)

Anonymous
        Inactive

BYU will beat them then.

rbmw263
          Ute Fan
          @rbmw263

I think they go 2-1

CyclingUte
        Ute Fan
        @cyclingute

I’d confidently sat we beat WVU, maybe beat MS St. But I don’t think we beat Michigan State, much as I would love to.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

After Michigan State won so many games in the final seconds last year it sure was lot of fun to watch Alabama take them to the woodshed the Cotton Bowl.

But they are still dangerous and will likely hurt byu.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Gotta love crap like this