Great article on Travis Wilson:

Viewing 2 reply threads

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

“Look,” Palmer recalled telling Snead, “I’m going to the combine next week to tell everybody about Travis. So you can work him out now, or you can wait for me to tell everybody about him.”

The Rams worked Wilson out and signed him on the spot. 

http://www.espn.com/blog/los-angeles-rams/post/_/id/34014/why-jordan-palmer-thinks-former-utah-qb-travis-wilson-will-catch-35-passes

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

Stoked for Travis. I hope he does well. 

mfaulk80
      Ute Fan
      @mfaulk80

I usually read this forum without being logged in, but I logged in tonight specifically to like this post.  I hope things turn out great for Travis.  While he wasn’t the most talented quarterback we’ve ever had, he had as much heart as any other player who has ever played for us.

Go Utes!

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

mfaulk80 as in Marshall Faulk?  Thanks for un-lurking.

Dugway
          Ute Fan
          @dugway

That’s definitely Travis… definitely…

“I definitely feel like I’m making big strides on where I started,” Wilson, a professional tight end for less than half a year, said after a recent practice. “I knew kind of how to run routes and stuff, but I’m definitely now fine-tuning the technique of running routes, along with the blocking stuff. I never really had to block, so that’s definitely still a big area I need to improve on. But I’m happy with the progress so far.”

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Great article on Travis Wilson: