Great win tonight, however Stanford is made for Utah to win.

Viewing 3 reply threads
      4 9

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

Utah is built to play well against Stanford, I think this is by far the best group of TEs they’ve ever had. That scared me, but Utah is built for a brawl in the alleyway against the bully.

I think we win next week, but ASU, Oregon, and Colorado will be tough due to their offensive style, and probably even USC.

I predict wins against Arizona and UCLA in conference, and against TDS. But am cautious about those other games.

Looking forward to getting to 6 wins, would love to get to 8 or 9.

Matthew Thomas Castleton
      Ute Fan
      @mcastleton928

Did you know that ESPN’s FPI actually has Utah favored in every single remaining game on their schedule? Not that it means anything, but with the amount of talent this team has, they really could go 10-2 (7-2) and win the Pac-12 South. 

3 1

COFfrom83
      Ute Fan
      @coffrom83

we still need someone to beat CU, otherwise PAC12 south bridesmaid is the best we can do – again.

Puget Ute
        Ute Fan
        @pugetute

Copper hasnt yet played a team with a pulse. I am haopy for them to be 5-0 now, but they have a lot of tough games ahead.

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

ASU is pretty good.

Puget Ute
            Ute Fan
            @pugetute

You are correct, and I was wrong. In my defense I had surgery this week and have been kind of our of it.

Still, I want to see what CU does against USC and Washington in the next two weeks before I am sold on them.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

They could be a paper tiger for sure. Their defense is not very good. Winning can build momentum. 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Just saw we’re favored in the FPI for every remaining game. Thrill on the other site seems to think well go 10-2 with his prediction machine b

Puget Ute
        Ute Fan
        @pugetute

Oregon will still be a tough game. They are a bad matchup for us. But I like how things are coming together this season.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Great win tonight, however Stanford is made for Utah to win.