Growing this site

Viewing 3 reply threads

ChooseTheRed
      Ute Fan
      @choosethered

I always cringe a bit when we start talking here about increasing activity, increasing members, etc. While I totally understand the need/ desire for this site to grow, it cuts both ways that more people could mean more of the same dynamics that are off-putting about other fan sites (Ute and otherwise). The selfish part of me would prefer utehub keeps its current vibe and that seems uncertain as we consider more and more personalities (especially those that have been dominant/ bullying elsewhere) added into the mix. I guess that’s an age old dilemma- how to grow in a way that actually represents progress vs just increase. I sure hope this place can do both.

Ok… enough philosophizing…

Kill the Trojans!!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Thanks for the comments. I share the concern of keeping the quality level high. As an active administrator I think it will be largely my job to make sure there are no Riff Raff types ruining it for everyone. I love to see even intense discussion and contrasting opinions, however personal insults and other inappropriate behavior will be quickly dealt with.

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

How do you keep the quality high if some of us aren’t very good? 😉

UteStuckInSeattle
          Ute Fan
          @utestuckinseattle

Well, we were trying to figure out a nice way to say this…but…

ChooseTheRed
      Ute Fan
      @choosethered

Thanks, Tony. Thrilled to hear this. I share your appreciation for a robust exchange of ideas and even conflicting opinions while acting like respectful adults. Looking forward to even more of it! Thanks for all of your efforts.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

High quality is the absence of bad quality. Hehe

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Growing this site