Hall>Brewer don’t forget it…

Viewing 4 reply threads
      1 15

Tim
      Ute Fan
      @wowowow

Maybe you guys got too arrogant, who knows.

Tednab
      Ute Fan
      @tednab

Natural tendency when you beat the $&@! Out of the other team for a good decade.. even the sun shines on a dogs ass from time to time

Tim
        Ute Fan
        @wowowow

lmao

BD
        Ute Fan
        @flyfisherman

If I were a Cougar fan, I would be careful about your own arrogance. Byu fans get arrogant pretty fast.

I mean, consider this. Byu outplayed Utah pretty much everywhere tonight. Byu wanted this game FAR more than Utah did. You could see it easily. I don’t know why Utah was lethargic and at times didn’t seem to care. Utah was soft. Byu dominated at the line of scrimmage, both defensive line and offensive.

Given these parameters, usually a team wins by 20 or 30 points. But Byu won by 9. I’m not finding moral victories for Utah. I’m just saying congrats to byu for bringing it to Utah, but I’d be a bit concerned by dominatimg both LOS but not producing a 30 point victory like usually happens with such LOS dominance. You guys should have won by a lot more.

Good luck. Maybe byu really kills it this year. Well see. But come back when byu has won 9 in a row. Then you can really talk smack.

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Congrats on the win tonight. 1 out of the last 10 ain’t bad.

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

I don’t know which game you watched, but Brewer wasn’t the issue for us tonight….The lack of continuity/cohesion along our OL was the culprit….Being banged up for weeks didn’t ever allow for a cohesive unit.

As good as you think hall looked, byu wasn’t exactly lighting up the scoreboard.

I mean, it’d literally been a dozen years since they last beat us….One win doesn’t mitigate this fact & doesn’t make hall > Brewer.

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

Or maybe your team played a little more inspired with the invite to the Little 8+4 invite… Who knows?!

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

Oh of course they did. This is the day David slew Goliath and all their dreams came true. Today the Cougars fans can finally be happy. Congratulations. We won’t stop hearing about it until we beat them again. Maybe we could get lucky and never play them again. I’d take that as a good outcome of them joining the G6.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Hall>Brewer don’t forget it…