Hansen didn’t do pro day. Herniated disc

BattleGroundUte
    Ute Fan
    @battlegroundute

Tony
    Admin/Founder
    @admin

I fear that may be the end of his NFL chances.

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Sounds like he may have scheduled private workouts with teams. Still, though, his durability and age have to be working against him. I hope he gets a shot and makes a roster somewhere.

Tony
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

What will he do with a herniated disc though? NFL is brutal. He could really do debilitating damage.

TheJuggernaut
        Ute Fan
        @thejuggernaut

Taysom Hill had the same durability and age question marks, he’s done alright. Hansen will have legitimate opportunities to make a roster.

2 1

Pace Manyung
      Ute Fan
      @a2ute

Two years on a mission didn’t help…

Matthew Thomas Castleton
    Ute Fan
    @mcastleton928

He played the ENTIRE SECOND HALF OF THE SEASON WITH A HERNIATED DISC?!?! Good God. He truly is a hard ass.

Utesbyfive
    Ute Fan
    @utesbyfive

For sure that’s a debilitating injury, but depending on the size of the extrusion, it might not be career ending. I’m just thinking about Joe Montana, who had a back surgery on a disc, and came back and played like five more years. Chase needs PT and rest.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Message Board Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Hansen didn’t do pro day. Herniated disc

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Pace Manyung 2 months, 3 weeks ago.