Hate to say it, but I may have to leave this board for UF.N because of politics.

Viewing 10 reply threads
      7 10

Anonymous
      Inactive

I fled to this board when it opened because it was a safe place, a place where I could read about Ute sports without having to read a bunch of anti-Mormon, anti-American, anti-Police, anti-Mexican, anti-Science crap that was being shat out at Utefans.net. Well, now all that crap has migrated here, and doesn’t appear to be going back to UF.N. Partly because the new ownership of UF.N has taken a harsher stance against hate speech than UteHub has taken  

An example of this is CoreyC04. He is banned from UF.N, but still posts here. This guy continually spewed hatred of law enforcement officers, to the point of wishing death upon all of them. RockerUte had to call authorities because his posts could have been considered threats. The cops pulled him over while he was driving and questioned him about his posts on UF.N. That’s how serious it was. He’s allowed to post here as if nothing happened. 

10 4

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

That’s ok. I’m sure we’ll all be happier with your decision. 

Next time, no need to announce it, no one cares. 

4 3

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

p.s. Why don’t you post on Utahby5? That is the site the “new” owners of UFN ran because they didn’t like UFN. 

BUT, it appears that they think they can get the revenue from UFN that webmonkey used to get. 

Where do you think all those dollars came from? When webmonkey asked for $10,000 and got it? 

Sooooo, if they want to succeed…they will need all those posters you hate. 

Kind of sucks for you. 

Puget Ute
          Ute Fan
          @pugetute

LAUte, ExecUTEioner,  and Rocker got ufn up and running again, and any profit will go toward helping Chris’s daughter.

Utah
            Ute Fan
            @utah

That is awesome. I like those guys. Glad to see them doing good. 

Milton Vanderslice
      Ute Fan
      @miltonvanderslice

I have the politics category unchecked and I rarely see politics posts here.  Use the tools provided and you will have a happier life.

6 1

UTEMAN
      Ute Fan
      @ute-man

What is your name on UFN so I can avoid you over there.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Fled to this board when it opened? You became a member here 4 days ago.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’ve helped you with your decision to leave and go over to UFN. Adios.

leftyjace
        Ute Fan
        @leftyjace

You’re the best… hahahahaa!!!! 🙂

2 1

SkinyUte
        Ute Fan
        @skinyute

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Tony is only responsible for what happened here.  Is he supposed to know everything that went on elsewhere in the Interwebs?  Is CoreyC04 convicted of an actual crime where is punishment is a lifetime ban on internet commenting?  I personally know nothing of the incident cited, but from what he’s posted here, it sounds like he learned his lesson.

As I and others have mentioned, Utahby5 is their previous offering, don’t recall it ever having a real  critical mass.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

it takes 2 clicks of the mouse to make politics go away… There are always going to be more negatives as board activity goes up, but muting categorys and ignoring people go a long way

as of the rest…welcome to the internet

Coreyc04
      Ute Fan
      @greenstormute

So I haven’t been convicted of anything. I got banned from that group but if you hate me and think I shouldn’t be allowed to post here because I have not done anything wrong here.

I have made it a point not to discuss politics here anymore. I will discuss it with more politically inclined folks.

Thanks

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

hair flip

Riot West
      Ute Fan
      @riotwest

How do I uncheck the crybaby category?

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Comments and Suggestions Hate to say it, but I may have to leave this board for UF.N because of politics.