Hate to start a new topic but I can’t enjoy the game anymore and sick to my stom

Viewing 3 reply threads

jhill
      Ute Fan
      @jhill

I joined Utefans I believe 15 or so years ago. Usually I dont get this upset about deaths. I don’t want to believe Chris is gone.

Ive been very vocal there lately and I used his board as a political crap fest and not what he created it for. I feel like a piece of s**t right now. I should of donated more. RIP.

UtahUteGuy
      Ute Fan
      @utahuteguy

Dude, take it easy on yourself.  We all had a great time on Utefans for a long time, and I remember you as a good contributor with a good sense of humor.  Things declined for all of us over there when the site started going downhill.

Let’s just remember the good times, and remember Chris when he was at his best.  Hopefully we can all learn to get along better over here at Utehub, and make this place a fun place to be for Ute fans.

RIP Utefans and Web Monkey.

jhill
        Ute Fan
        @jhill

Thanks for the words. In the end of the McBride and beginning of the Urban era he was a godsend to all of us. I never knew him personally but the effort he put in the tailgates were taken for granted.

I would of never matched up with Solcalpat and got a ticket to the best Ute game ever without him. A lot of people remember him for his demons and not for his contributions.

1 12

Anonymous
      Inactive

Were you a liberal or a conservative over there?

Anonymous
        Inactive

Seriously????

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

I’m starting to wonder if he is another moose incarnation. 

IrieUte
        Ute Fan
        @irieute

Ill let it slide tonight cuttroat. but if you wanna talk s**t do it to my face

kimberstarz
      Ute Fan
      @kimberstarz

I am Webmonkey’s sister and with a sad and heavy heart I would like to invite you and all fans to one final tailgate memorial in honor of Chris this Saturday afternoon. More details to come.

execUTEioner
        Ute Fan
        @executeioner

I am very sorry to hear of Chris’s passing. I met him a couple of times a few years back and my interactions with him were always positive. I wish we could get the message out on UFN but it is in a non-functional state currently. I’d be glad to offer my technical help with UFN to get it working again or to post an announcement.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Hate to start a new topic but I can’t enjoy the game anymore and sick to my stom