Have the zoobs declared an undefeated season yet?

Viewing 3 reply threads

AgouraUte
      Ute Fan
      @agouraute

Usually around this time of year we get a prediction that this is going to be a “special season”.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

No, but they are already talking about how early Wilson will leave for the NFL.

whitlessham
        Ute Fan
        @whitelssham

It’s about this time of year when a zoob troll tweets about P5 expansion and how  coveted byup is. The fake tweet gets bounced around the zoob echo chamber a few days and becomes all but a done deal. 

Utebeam
      Ute Fan
      @utebeam

OMG, they are all nucking futs! I hope the op was trolling cause if not they give delusional an entirely new definition.

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

Pretty sure that was a TIC post

PhiladelphiaUte
          Ute Fan
          @philadelphiaute

I dunno.  You never know with those delusional zoobs.  When I read it, I thought he was serious.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

More big talk from the wind farm that is BYU-Provo: https://www.deseretnews.com/article/900077033/why-zach-wilson-byu-coaches-have-such-high-expectations-for-the-offense-in-2019.html

“I expect us to score every drive.” – Zach Wilson
      “I don’t think any defense should be able to stop us.” – Zach Wilson

So on second thought, I’m glad he went to BYU-P. He seems to be a good cultural fit down there.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Fan Board Forums They So Poo Poo Have the zoobs declared an undefeated season yet?