Viewing 9 reply threads

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

Marcus Williams will be back?

MTM
      Ute Fan
      @mtm

All I’ve heard regarding MW is that he is more likely than Tauteoli which tells us nothing and is just the way Whitt plays it.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Patrick back at 100% is HUGE.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

*yuge.

SalUteopia
          Ute Fan
          @saluteopia

This is great news! I will sleep peacefully tonight.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Play action to Patrick all day pick your poison. I haven’t seen Handley for a while is he out as well?

stonguse
      Ute Fan
      @stonguse

Last I heard, Patrick said he was 85%. MW is doubtful, likely a game time decision.

Wilson’s Mustache
        Ute Fan
        @sigmaute

Where did you hear that? All I’ve heard is that he is as close to 100% as he has been since the USC game. 

Ute Bc
          Ute Fan
          @utebc

Where did you hear that? All I’ve heard is that he is as close to 100% as he has been since the USC game. 

Got it from a student who is his friend.  Said, he wasn’t 100% last Saturday but is expecting to be this week.

Utebeam
            Ute Fan
            @utebeam

IIRC KWhit said it in the press interviews after the game against UCLA

Dhisatake
      Ute Fan
      @dhisatake

Somebody reported..Maybe came from the monday press conference that Patrick was about 85% against UCLA and were hoping to having him close to 100% for Saturday. Both MW and ST were listed as game time decisions.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

We need MW badly!

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Especially this week.

CornellUte
      Ute Fan
      @cornellute

Honest question- it sounds like even if Marcus could come back, he wouldn’t be at or close to 100%. Assuming that, is a ~70% Marcus Williams a better option than Fogal? My thinking is just that, with the bye week coming up, if I were Whitt, I’d sit Marcus this week (unless by some miracle he’s fine), with the idea that he’ll essentially have a full month off before the last quarter of the season.

Mark
      Ute Fan
      @onsidekick430

If he isn’t close to 100% you sit him. The question isn’t “Is Fogal 70% as good as MW etc..” the question is mobility. The safety has to cover ground. If MW can’t cover ground, he shouldn’t be playing. I think you have to sit him, then give him the buy week. We don’t need to win this game to accomplish our goals, but we do need to win at ASU and at Colorado. So sit everyone that isn’t healthy because we need them much more in a couple weeks.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Hearing that Tim Patrick will be 100% on Saturday. Anyone know if