Help me get to 25. I am not sure who counts this year. Does one of you know?

Viewing 1 reply thread

utetastic
      Ute Fan
      @utetastic

We have 13 high school kids signed right now. (Savage, Parks, Renfro, Harrison, Wegis, Jordan, Faloona, Latu, Ritchie, Fotu, Fillinger, O’Toole, Carlton)

Plus we have to count Brantley. That takes us to 14.

We have 5 signatures from return missionaries. (Lotulelei, Kump, Vimahi, Pututau, Pututau) That takes us to 19.

If we got Phillips and signed Lawler and Gentry that takes us to 22.

Now here is the hard part. I know some of our transfers from last year count against this class. Does anyone know which ones count? (We had Mufi Hunt, Hunter Thedford, Noah osur-Myers, Nephi Sewell, Alex Locklear, Cameron Rising, and Manny Bowen)(8),  (Not to mention if Mique Juarez ever gets here we have to count him somewhere)

It is possible that we are already at 25 or even over by signing Lawler and Gentry.

OK you smart connected people, who knows the numbers? Help us not connected people out.

idahoute
      Ute Fan
      @tfute

Jeez, can you do my taxes or manage my portfolio? I can’t remember the names of my 4 kids and 2 cats

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Help me get to 25. I am not sure who counts this year. Does one of you know?