Ute Fan
    @chidojuan

Helton’s Status

If this is true…

Image result for excellent gif

RiseasUtes
    Ute Fan
    @riseasutes

I would be more than happy for him to stay.

Tony
    Admin/Founder
    @admin

Read somewhere he has a $15 million buyout. 

palos_verdes_ute
    Ute Fan
    @palos-verdes-ute

USC currently doesn’t have a permanent president and facing a major lawsuit.  I think they have some internal issues with Swaan as their AD.  I also heard that if they get blown out by the Irish this week, it will be done.  Otherwise, he’s here to stay.

palos_verdes_ute
    Ute Fan
    @palos-verdes-ute

I also heard reporters asking james franklin about the USC job.  He just laughed.  

Puget Ute
    Ute Fan
    @pugetute

Upwards of a $20M buyout, and the university is losing a $211M lawsuit. They are strapped for cash. They will need to just ride it out, as they did for the last several years John Robinson was there (all the 6-5 years, not the four Rose Bowl years).

palos_verdes_ute
      Ute Fan
      @palos-verdes-ute

yeah, ride it out.  but as I said before, helton didn’t do all that bad.  rose bowl win and a conference title?  i’m ok with him staying, but there will still be competition from the trojans.

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

Sorry no. USC is not even close to being strapped for cash. Nowhere near that. 

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

[citation needed]

BattleGroundUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Endowment alone I imagine this is just a monthly dividend deposit for one of their donors. 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Message Board Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Helton might be staying.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  BattleGroundUte 6 months, 4 weeks ago.