Herm

Viewing 1 reply thread

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

I had a great deal of respect for him until this game. It was clear he learned from the Washington game last year that the best way to beat us is to hurt us. That was just trash, plain and simple.

Tednab
      Ute Fan
      @tednab

Yeah .. lost a lot of respect for that team .. i wonder what the conversation between him and whit was after the game

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Wait you guys have respect for them? Scum is scum and they are the worst. We complained about the weirdness of TDS for years but barely remember the years of playing them in the WAC. Both Arizona schools can kiss my ass. 

pedro
          Ute Fan
          @pedro

I did for Herm.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Well he did say he was upset with the penalties. They certainly bailed Utah out plenty. That hit on Moss is coaching for sure.  Not saying a coach wanted to injure him but it was such poor form tackling. 

GibUtes
        Ute Fan
        @gibutes

Whit says that Herm apologized for their dirty play. Too bad, those ASU guys are trash. Their fans are trash. 

1 1

Anonymous
          Ute Fan
          @anonymous

Funny…ASU fans say the same thing about Utah fans. Basically, seems to me, most of the sport-fans are either kettle or pot. haha

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.