Hillary's Howard Dean Moment

Viewing 1 reply thread

Anonymous
      Inactive

Silly me for thinking that an indictment would take her down. She found a way to kill herself off….

https://www.facebook.com/injopolitics/videos/804376079666380/

No recovering from this.

Anonymous
      Inactive

The fact that she isn’t in jail right now just shows how broken this country is.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

The options on both sides of the political coin are an embarrassment to the USA.

Ute Bc
          Ute Fan
          @utebc

Couldn’t agree more.  However, I think this is a symptom of a broken system.  Our political climate has gotten so nasty that the public is saying we want outsiders.

Trump and Sanders are not good candidates, but they won’t act like Obama or Bush.

Were it not for that, I really believe we would be seeing a Rubio vs Biden presidential race.  If those two could govern in the center, either one of them, this country would be better off.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by Ute Bc.

Anonymous
            Inactive

Take a look at Rubio’s personal finances. Despite having a 6 figure gov job, he was nearly bankrupt. Almost lost his house, but he had a nice speed boat. Bailed himself out by writing a book on himself. Guy can’t wait even manage his own finances, why would you want him running the country. He’s just a face that talks a good story.

Anonymous
        Inactive

I worked for the FDIC on a two year appointment during the banking crisis. They were very protective of their bank closing lists as the last thing they wanted was people lining up to pull their deposits out before a bank was placed into receivership. I wouldn’t call it classified information, as anyone with some sense and a few mouse clicks could figure out if their bank was circling the drain. You just did not know the exact date.

So there were two career FDIC people fired from the Dallas office, one was a week away from full retirement, for the act of sending the bank closing list to their private e-mail account. Their intention was to do some work at home. Didn’t matter, they were fired.

So when I see Hillary being treated under a different standard, I just SMH. I do not understand how she’s not already indicted and facing prison time. Yes, it is a real sad commentary on the state of politics in our country.

Get me going on Bernie Sanders. Guy lived on welfare and didn’t have a consistent pay check until he turned 40. Apparently he was writing for some local papers about masturbation and gang rape, kid you not…..

http://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/05/29/410606045/the-bernie-sanders-rape-fantasy-essay-explained

Anonymous
          Inactive

America is so screwed.

Viewing 1 reply thread

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Politics Hillary's Howard Dean Moment