Holy War 5K this Saturday

Viewing 2 reply threads
      2 1

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

Just a reminder that the Holy War 5k is happening this Saturday @ Sugarhouse park. It’s not too late to sign up and get a discount using the code “Utehub”.

holywar5k.com

I think I said in a previous post that it starts at 8am, but it’s actually 9am this year, which suits me just fine. See you there!

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

The “Holy War” . . . what’s that?

Oh!  You mean the Deseret First Duel!

2 1

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

It’s more like a bunch of self righteous douche canoes telling everyone why they are better after consistently being losers. 

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

Hey, Thanks! That’s a nice discount. I’ll go pretend that I’m a healthy person before I sit on the couch all day stuffing my face watching the games.

1 1

ladyinred
        Ute Fan
        @ladyinred

This applies to me as well. I am a fitness person partly in order to justify later indulgences. That and hoarding Lululemon. Because fitness people need to have nice workout clothes to wear while eating pastries after yoga or running.

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

So much this. I run three miles 2-3 times a week. Worst 25 mins of my life. I just think about the great food I will eat on Sat. 

ladyinred
        Ute Fan
        @ladyinred

hey @UtMtBiker just in case you signed up, I’ve learned that I was right the first time, it is actually at 8AM. There was some confusion as it was 9AM last year (which is waaay better!).

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Holy War 5K this Saturday