HOME PAGE TEST

Viewing 2 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Pardon the layout change. I’m trying to diagnose the recent performance issues with the site so if you’re on the www, I’ve changed the home page to the forum listing of recent topics. This will allow me to look at the site performance for awhile today to determine if something in the home page is causing the performance hit. Apologies for the change. Category and user filtering will be disabled for a bit. I’ll put things back today sometime after I’ve had enough time to made the assessment!

Thanks and GO UTES!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Ok that test is done. No differene in performance. There’s something else causing the performance hit. I’ll be doing some other testing today, and posting here about it. 

HCHooligan
        Ute Fan
        @hchooligan

Thank you for all you do for the site, by the way. 

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

U bet. Admittedly there are many things I didn’t anticipate I’d have to do when starting this place many years ago, like trolls, dealing with DDoS attacks, spammers, bots. It’s all good though. I’m thrilled to host a place where we can all get together and be Ute fans that’s not tied to a big social network. 

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

I actually liked that format! Is there a way to toggle between the two or if one version of the url permits one vs the other?

Thanks for the great space to talk Utes.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site HOME PAGE TEST