Honest expectations..

Viewing 7 reply threads

uteman12
      Ute Fan
      @uteman12

It may be too early to tell.. but what are your honest expectations about the rest of the season? I’m thinking something along the lines of 2-2. Also any word on who is going to take advantage of the extra year of eligibility?

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

I expect almost all of our players to come back. Lloyd might be the lone exception. Maybe Ford.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

If Kuithe can get thrown to more than he was in the first game, he’ll be gone

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’m thinking 2-2.

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I wouldn’t be surprised with 2-2. I also wouldn’t be surprised with 0-4. 

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

If we play ASU: 3-1

If we play UW: 2-2

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

Seems like everybody forgets we get a 7th scheduled game the week of the conference championship.

So barring anymore covid related cancellations, I think we go 3-2.

*Edit, looks like you might have meant how we fare the rest of the way – I think we go 3-1 in the next 4 if they happen

Trailgoat
        Ute Fan
        @utahgoat

Good point. 2-2 conference seems reasonable. Defense will continue to improve. 

2 1

Cesar Chavez
      Ute Fan
      @le-cockgrande

after watching that last game, 1-3 at best, wake me up when 2021 season starts….shiiiiit!

Charlie
        Ute Fan
        @charlie

After USC beat us last year, many felt the same.  Actually, I think we will play just like the last few years, winning more that we loose but having difficulity with the top 2 or 3 in the league.  Our stars need to line up better to take the conference, this is one of those years between run at the league title.  Oregon and USC will experience the same but likely smaller gaps inbetween.

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

That Oline isn’t beating anybody, and Bentley doesn’t have the arm strength to beat a defense deep.

Good luck with winning a game.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Honest expectations..