Hope Dalton does NOT play tonight

Viewing 4 reply threads

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

Utah should NOT need him tonight to beat Furd and it’s more important that he be as close to 100% for Oregon and a possible Pac12 title game.

React?!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

First priority is a W, and then it is being healthy as a team for Oregon. 

RedUte14
      Ute Fan
      @redute14

Whatever the best balance of him being healthy and not rusty. That’s what I want.

concerned
      Ute Fan
      @concerned

just curious: are you the Tony Korologos who posts all the ski vid from the top of Alta? How was the pb&j?

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

HA! Yep. There’s only one of me. Here’s the PB&J:

rUckUs
      Ute Fan
      @ruckus

He’s a senior on senior day. If he can play, he will. Even if it’s minimal

fosternano
        Ute Fan
        @fosternano

Exactly, put him out there for 10 snaps so he can play his final game at home and prep for next week.

UtesRule
          Ute Fan
          @utesrule

I don’t agree with this. Too much to risk. I don’t think Utah beats UofNike without Dalton. Why risk him further injuring the shoulder in a game we should win handily, even if it is Senior Day.

I think he’d trade (EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK) playing 10 snaps in his home finale to beating the quacks in Eugene and then playing in the Pac12 title game again. No doubt.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Hope Dalton does NOT play tonight