How Confident are you in the Rose Bowl?

Viewing 5 reply threads

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Get your tickets Friday!

From the Rose Bowl Facebook:

Mark your calendar college football fans – the first public sale of tickets for the 106th Rose Bowl Game is tomorrow (September 13) at 9 a.m. PT/12 p.m. ET. Don’t miss out on your chance see the Granddaddy of Them All!

Ticket Order Link on Ticketmaster

AgouraUte
      @agouraute

I’m waiting…we haven’t even started conference play

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

I have tickets to the PAC 12 championship game but not the rose bowl, yet.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I haven’t had the cool aide yet. After SC, I might be more confident.

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

Someone mocked me last year for saying I’ve been to multiple Rose Bowls. I will longer share my trade secrets on this site. Giddy up, man. Drop your balls and pay up.

22Ute22
      Ute Fan
      @utedagoat

Too early to tell. Look at the UW fans who said that Eason would be a god and that they’d go to the rose bowl again. And they already lost a conference game. Pac 12 is still a huge mystery. How much is Utah holding back? How good is Oregon really? How can WSU do against an actual team? Their defense has been pretty bad. USC scared some Ute fans for some reason even though they beat two teams who lost 13 starters each. They let Fresno get 470 yards. We just have to stay healthy and I think we win 10-11 games.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football How Confident are you in the Rose Bowl?