How do we match up against Colorado?

Viewing 2 reply threads

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

I found this. Any other thoughts from those smarter than me?

Utah’s the better team (even without their starting quarterback and running back), and I expect them to win, even in Boulder. I like Utah to win with a score somewhere around 35-20. This is a Utah team coming off of a huge victory over Oregon, which should give them a ton of confidence and momentum. I expect Utah to use Jaylon Johnson to solely cover Shenault, which should negate any advantage CU has offensively. Oregon’s one receiver was killing Utah on Saturday, but once the coaches put Johnson on him, he became a non-factor. Jaylon’s a shut down corner.”

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I think well. Every Colorado game I’ve watched I keep thinking they’re not very good at all. Just need to stop their leading receiver and not let the QB beat us when he scrambles.

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

Here’s my problem, we always seem to play crappyily against them.  I don’t know why.  I’m hoping and optimistic that this year we will break that spell and roll them.  The key will be the first qtr.  If we can score on them in the 1st and hold them, they will give up.  If we let them hang around, it will be anybodys game.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football How do we match up against Colorado?