How much has yesterday’s win & P12 chaos changed your outlook on us making CCG?

Viewing 1 reply thread

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

I haven’t done the math, and don’t understand all the scenarios, but I think UCLA losing, especially to a low-level team we beat, is kind of a big deal. UO losing also helps, and their game against OSU is no gimme. All I’m saying is losing next week won’t necessarily eliminate us from P12 CCG contention, which was looking likely if UO and UCLA had won yesterday.

prestitute
      Ute Fan
      @prestitute

It just cleared up the confusion. I think we have basically always been in a win out and see where the chips fall. I think our only confusing case was the UO, Utah, UCLA tie scenario. That is no longer a thing, so IF WE TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS, we are in. I am biased, but my heart likes our chances. My head thinks it is reasonable but will be really tough. I will be there cheering our Uboyz on!

If we win and all the others are tied at 2.losses, our opponent scenario is a serious cluster, but I like our chances against a yone in Vegas. Personally, I would like to see USC lose and get UCLA for revenge. 

Virginia Ute
        Ute Fan
        @virginiaute

I would love a scenario where it is Utah vs UW in the P12 title game.  

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football How much has yesterday’s win & P12 chaos changed your outlook on us making CCG?