How will this effect recruiting in the years to come?

Viewing 4 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

LINK REMOVED

I see it cascading into some real recruiting momentum. If I am a 3-start or better athlete with a good work ethic and a dream to play at the next level, Utah is going to be on my list of schools.

Now, hopefully the coaches can keep coaching up their current players so the NFL keeps coming back to the honey pot. It all hinges on that.

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

Can I just pay you directly for access to your site? my credit card number is 4923 8542 3569 1584 4682 exp March 2019

FtheY
        Ute Fan
        @fthey

Reminds me of the time when Michael Scott gives all of his information to the Nigerian Prince. 

Anonymous
      Ute Fan
      @anonymous

Not sure what is going to “effect”, but it will likely affect something. Oh, what is “…recruitment inside”? 🙂

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Post the article or go away. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

This is very strange.  How did this person post?  Did they register, post, then delete their account?

ladyinred
        Ute Fan
        @ladyinred

I am very confused about what just happened. I thought it may be due to my being blonde, but I see others found it strange as well.

Anyway, go Utes!

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Yeah first it was a double post of the same article. Seems like someone just trying to get traffic to their site or something. Linking is fine, but joining just to link, then leaving makes you a spammer.  

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football How will this effect recruiting in the years to come?