Huntley

Viewing 6 reply threads

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

Looking at the Pac 12 QB’s for 2018, it’s looking like Tyler Huntley’s year to shine if he stays healthy.

I know many are on the Tate bandwagon thanks to last year, but he will be much less a mystery to Pac 12 defensive coordinators next year. We’ll see. I think Tyler has a better arm. Both are great athletes, Tyler just needs more weight.

Who’s up next, Jake Browning? Meh. I realize Utah choked away the game at the end against UW (time out cough cough), but Tyler outplayed Browning most of that game. Again, Tyler has a better arm and is a better athlete. Browning is just more experienced, but Tyler will gain on him by next year.

If we see improvement in the RPO, this offense will be kick ass. Even better if some of these new kids can be immediate impact types. And OMG Zack Moss next year…scary.

That is all. Oh, and hi.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

We need much better offensive line play next season to go along with that.

Anonymous
      Inactive

We need Tyler to realize the level of talent and the weapons he has around him.

snafu
      Ute Fan
      @snafu

It will be interesting to see how Shyne is assimilated back into the offense. With the emergence of Moss, he figures to be the lead dog at the RB position and is expected to get the bulk of the carries. Not sure where that leaves Henry-Cole but he showed some promise last year. Lots of competition everywhere. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Well defenses will be used to Huntley next year as well. 

Things will have to improve, Huntley needs to step up. He also needs to play smart and not run into the teeth of the defense. With Shyne and Moss all these strong RBs he has someone to do that for him. 

Also I agree Huntley is going to develop on a lot of passes where he just missed. He had a lot of passes sail on him and he will add that touch to his passes. Covey is made for this Taylor offense and it is going to be fun to watch. 

Sweetness
      Ute Fan
      @sweetness

Herbert at Oregon is poised for a big year, and Costello at Stanford played pretty well the last half of the season. Consistency and decision makers by are key for Tyler. Talent wise he’s up there with anyone in the conference. Just needs to put it together week in and week out. 

1 2

ewdwkw
      Ute Fan
      @ewdwkw

I think it will be difficult for Tyler to have a big year from the bench. 🙂 I think Tuttle will be the starter.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.