Huntley ain’t 100%, his throws are high.

Viewing 3 reply threads
      1 1

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

I am so frustrated with the way this team is playing, and I have no faith they’ll make the correct adjustments at half time.

If KW ain’t winning at half, not much chance of him engineering a comeback in this game.

And it’s on the offense. Can’t expect the defense to play over 20 minutes of defense in a half and not finally give up a TD.

I’m so mad, I’m hotter than a boar’s urine.

RUUTES
      Ute Fan
      @ruutes

The way he was holding his arm the last couple plays makes me think he’s still hurt and we are going to ruin him like we did Jordan Wynn

Sweetness
      Ute Fan
      @sweetness

Brought Huntley back too early. Clear he wasn’t 100%. Arm started looking really tired early, missing all those throws high. O-line getting their ass handed to them too, and D-line can’t get any pressure. 

RUUTES
        Ute Fan
        @ruutes

Something psychological is going on since last week.  We don’t look 1/3 as good as our team that just lost twic

e.  Did someone psych us out or get the whole team hung over last night?  ASU doesn’t look great but we look like IDaho State our there so far.

LetItRide
      Ute Fan
      @letitride

Fugly

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Huntley ain’t 100%, his throws are high.